The finalists, for PIC#14 are :
- Bruno Bitter – Blackbird.IO “Leveraging Analytics Data in Localization Automation”
- Giada Gerotto – Creative Words “AI-based freelancer testing and recruitment”
- Marina Pantcheva – RWS “A no-touch, data-driven, dynamic LQA service: how to manage thousands of LQA reviews with a single Quality Manager”
- Frederik R. Pedersen – EasyTranslate “EasyContent.AI”
- Frédéric Queudret – Acolad “Video Content Revolution: Unlock the Power of Automated Text Generation”
- Erji Wang – Vmware & Centific “AI-Powered Localization Source Content Analysis Tool”
Congratulations to one and all!
“We had the most innovations in the PIC’s history; 26 submissions and 23 proposals showing in the preliminary rounds, unfortunately we can only fit 6 innovators on the final stage. The final this time has not unexpectedly, got a healthy amount of AI across the innovations. There is also focus on connectivity, recruitment, LQA, Video and content analysis – quite a spread of topics. I want to extend our thanks to all those innovators who entered PIC #14. We are also delighted to have 3 fantastic dragons join us for the final; PIC previous winner Giulia, localization industry veteran Britta and previous PIC dragon, Esther have been asking the hard questions. The final in Malmö will be a must attend for anyone interested in seeing what is really innovating in our industry. See you there!”
Dave Ruane, PIC chair
The final round takes place on Wednesday, the 7th of June 2023 at the LocWorld49 event in Malmö, Sweden.
See you at the PIC #14 final!
NOTE: Voting for the final round will be split between the PIC dragons and the PIC audience and performed in line with the PIC values of fairness and transparency.
You can watch the final round of the competition and vote for the “Innovator of the Year – Europe” Award by registering for the LocWorld49 Conference here.
Leave A Comment